Since it looks like I have to tell 7 "secrets" about my self... here they are:
- I grew up in Jessheim, a small "town" outside Oslo, Norway
- I moved 17 times in my life then I found Vålerenga.
- I have played clarinette and saxophone for 25 years, then I started genealogy...
- I am a geneaholic and a travaholic (or something like that)
- I love Shiraz-wines
- I am in love with my husband and my computer.
- I have red nails - it is christmas, right?
Gretas blog - because she writes about travel, genealogy, culture and books!
Heges blog - because she has some good poems and becausealso is a geneaholic
Livs blog - because she is Liv, and then she is my relative, my good friend and she is a geneaholic to.
Viggos blog - because he writes about local history, and he is a good geneaholic friend.
Sues blog - because she is a newbie blogger, and needs it!
Torills blog - because she writes about important stuff in our genealogy society, she is a good friend and she is a geneaholic too! (her blog is not to creative though, but that is not her fault).
Astrids blog - not only because I got this award from her, but i really enjoy reading her blog, and get tips and inspiration for my own genealogy or blogs.
Thank you Astrid!